Thursday, June 27, 2013

Roasted Garlic & Herb Red Potatoes

I don't make potatoes very often, but when I do, I make them this way. I can't stand the texture of mashed potatoes, but roasted like this? Totally different. Something about these just tastes like a traditional family dinner (I think it's the rosemary?), which makes me smile! 

IMG_3979
Pin It

Recipe loosely based on this one and this one.

Ingredients:
12 baby red potatoes
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp rosemary
1/2 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp oregano
1/2 tsp thyme
1/2 tsp paprika
salt to taste
4 cloves garlic, minced

Directions:
1. Cut potatoes into wedges.
2. In a large bowl, toss potato wedges with all other ingredients. Mix until all potatoes are coated.
3. Cover a baking sheet with foil. Spread the potatoes out in a single layer on the baking sheet, skin-side-down. 
4. Roast at 425 degrees for 30-35 minutes

IMG_5697
(tossing in a bowl)

IMG_5763
(coated potatoes)

IMG_5804
Ta-da!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love sautéing leftovers with peppers, onion, and cheese for breakfast. So tasty!

    ReplyDelete