Thursday, July 25, 2013

Roasted Carrots with Olive Oil and Parsley

We've been doing so well with eating lots of veggies lately, and it's all because of how easy and delicious roasted vegetables are! I don't even like raw carrots at all, but I LOVE these roasted ones! I made them once while my brother-in-law was over, and he thought they were sweet potato fries! That's how delicious they are!

IMG_5613

Recipe adapted from here.

Ingredients:
12 carrots, peeled
3 tbsp olive oil
pepper, to taste
dried parsley, to taste (don't be shy, I put a LOT of parsley in mine!)

Directions:
1. Cut carrots into long slices and place them in a large Ziploc bag.
2. Add olive oil, pepper, and parsley to the bag and give it a good shake until all the carrots are coated.
3. Cover a rimmed baking sheet with foil. Spread the carrots in a single layer on the baking sheet.
4. Roast at 425 degrees for 20-24 minutes.

IMG_5641
(carrot slices)

IMG_5694
(adding oil and seasonings)

IMG_5764
(ready for the oven!)

IMG_5805
Ta-da!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! These look great. I actually love carrots in all forms...but roasted veggies are my favorite. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks very tasty. I gonna cook it tomorrow. Thanks a lot for recipe.

    www.paperwritings.com

    ReplyDelete