Thursday, October 3, 2013

Funfetti Cookies

Funfetti cookies are a delicious and easy dessert. I've been making (and devouring) them since my sophomore year of college, when my roommate, Kristen, introduced me to them. The recipe used to be on the funfetti cake mix box, but last time I bought some they had changed the packaging, so I thought I'd better put the recipe on the blog before I forget it (and if any of you haven't had the pleasure of making these yet, now you can!). 


Recipe adapted from the old Pillsbury funfetti cake mix box. 

Ingredients:
1 box funfetti cake mix
2 eggs
1/3 cup oil

Directions:
1. Mix all ingredients to form a dough.
2. Shape dough into small balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Flatten the balls slightly.
3. Bake at 375 for 6-8 minutes.

(ingredients)

(mixing)

(cookie dough)

(ready for the oven!)

(slightly flattened)

Ta-da!

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these cookies. A friend from my sophomore year in collage introduced me to them too! What a small world. But these (using cake mix) are so much better than the ones that are actually specifically for funfetti cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are these similar to cake batter cookies?

    ReplyDelete