Monday, November 4, 2013

Best Ever Spinach & Cheese Dip

This is one of those recipes that you just need to file and have on hand for parties and holidays and stuff. It's easy and yummy and definitely a crowd-pleaser! I discovered it last winter, and I will be making it for years to come!

IMG_3205

Recipe adapted from here.

Ingredients:
1 10oz package frozen spinach, cooked according to package directions
8 oz cream cheese
8 oz monterrey jack cheese, shredded
6 oz parmesan cheese, shredded
1 can Rotel

Directions:
1. Put cheeses and cooked spinach in a microwave-safe container and microwave for three minutes. Stir. Microwave for additional minutes until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth, stirring after each minute.
2. Add Rotel and mix together. 
See, super easy right? You can even cook the spinach in a large tupperware and then just use add the cheese to the same container, and then you only have to clean one dish! I like to serve it with pita chips, melba toast, or small slices of my no-knead homemade crusty bread.

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I love spinach-artichoke dip, but I don't think I've ever had Rotel (or tomatoes) in one. I'll have to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this looks amazing! I'll be making this for our holiday party in 2 weeks! I really like your blog, I'm a new follower!

    agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete